Thursday, April 12, 2012

I heart U

Our latest magazine challenge on the Cricut Circle blog is to create a project with our new Circle exclusive cartridge, Letter Envy.  I hope to create a few more projects with it (by end of day this thursday evening) because we can enter as many times as we want this time!  I am SO far behind, though.  Many peeps have already entered 10 times!  WOW!

Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges Letter Envy, Art Philosophy and Elegant Edges
  • Stampin' Up! cardstock in Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Naturals White
  • Stampin' Up! 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon in Melon Mambo
  • Imaginisce i.rock gems
I also used the colors from this week's Creative Color Challenge:
You can still enter this week's challenge here.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I haven't used the new Circle Cart yet! I didn't realize we could enter more than one project! You did a great job!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...some people!!! I think I have 12 entries. You have a lot of catching up to do but I know you can do it. Random.org will likely pick someone with only 1 entry...since it only takes 1. I really thought there would have been 1000's of entries for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those letters look amazing with the extra details and pops of color. That's a cool cartridge. LOVE your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!